1. Do you take insurance?
Payment in full is collected at time of service. Acceptable forms of payment include: HSA cards and credit/debit cards. You will be given a Superbill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
2. What are the fees for services?
Please contact Tricia for a list of fees for services. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Do I need pre-authorization prior to treatment for an out-of-network provider?
Contact your insurance representative regarding your preauthorization process .
4. Do I also need a referral from my doctor?
It is highly recommended to get a referral from your Primary Care Provider (PCP) even if your referral to the office is initially from the Orthodontist. Occasionally, it is necessary to get a referral (i.e. prescription) from your or your child’s PCP. Please check with your insurance representative as this can affect your ability to get reimbursed.
5. Do I file my receipt under dental or medical insurance?
Medical—even if you were referred by your Dentist or Orthodontist.
6. How much will my insurance cover for an out-of–network provider?
Please call your insurance as this varies with each insurance plan.
7. What documentation do I need from the provider to get reimbursed from my insurance?
You will receive an automated receipt after payment and a Superbill (with all the necessary documentation) to submit to your insurance. Your insurance may require an additional out-of-network form to attach to the Superbill.